Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Poem 98 - Home - What a Creation!


Oh! My beautiful home thanks for shelter
You block the strong winds that come in winter
Oh! My beautiful home I love it when you are neat
You keep away the scorching summer heat

A home what a beautiful thing
A place where you can dance, where you can sing
A Home providing everything I want
A place where no ghosts can haunt

Homes a beautiful creation, if only everybody had one
The world would be happy, the world would be fun
My home is the place I share my feelings
All Sad, Happy and exciting things

Oh! Thank you home for all you provide
But I hate to lock you when I go for a car ride
But you are a thing that is completely unique
I love you even if your pipes do leak
-Gaurang Rao

3 comments:

  1. This is super beautiful home...

    Thanks for sharing.
    A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the excellence,

    try to link this now to get the best possible feedback...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.