Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Poem 98 - Home - What a Creation!


Oh! My beautiful home thanks for shelter
You block the strong winds that come in winter
Oh! My beautiful home I love it when you are neat
You keep away the scorching summer heat

A home what a beautiful thing
A place where you can dance, where you can sing
A Home providing everything I want
A place where no ghosts can haunt

Homes a beautiful creation, if only everybody had one
The world would be happy, the world would be fun
My home is the place I share my feelings
All Sad, Happy and exciting things

Oh! Thank you home for all you provide
But I hate to lock you when I go for a car ride
But you are a thing that is completely unique
I love you even if your pipes do leak
-Gaurang Rao

4 comments:

  1. This is super beautiful home...

    Thanks for sharing.
    A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Happy Firday! Blessings…

    Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
    Thanks for the support, You Rock!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the excellence,

    try to link this now to get the best possible feedback...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.