Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Poem 90 - Deer's Birthday


In a forest it is a deer's birthday
The deer, my friend has invited me today
Oh! There is pigeon coming with the cake
And there is the crocodile coming from the lake

Don't worry all animals are harmless
This jungle surely God did bless
Of animals there are no deaths and not a fight
To each other every animal is very polite

Oh! Here is the forest party hall
The others seem to be playing football
"Happy Birthday Deer" I said giving her the crystal ring
The Happy Birthday Song after that we did sing

Deer cut the cake making just one wish
We were served food in a new and clean dish
And really Pigeon had made the cake Yummy
That "Gimme more! Gimme more! said my tummy

Finally the party was over, we have to leave
I surely will not forget this exciting eve
I am going now its time to say goodbye
Goodbye deer! Goodbye Pigeon! Goodbye Fly!
-Gaurang Rao

8 comments:

  1. ha. this was great...something i might read to my boys...nice bit of fantasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, sweet poem! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful! And perfect choice of music to accompany it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, send that pigeon over here! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...how SWEET!! A very happy birthday to Deer from me toooooo!! Gosh... how much I love Bambi!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your other visitors. A sweet poem, indeed.

    Poetry24…where news is the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  7. gaurang this rishi youre amaaaaaaaazing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.