Monday, February 14, 2011

Poem 89 - Family Love


My loving family is very kind
Only they car for others not themselves
Make me feel a happy heart, happy mind
And their extra kindness iss stored in shelves
Not a bit less than god, they love me
Don't even let me have a small nightmare
Don't even let me have to pay their kindness fee
And for each person they have time to spare
Dreams, made true by my loving family
And again you don't have to pay them back
No! the love they give is completely free
Delicate love can be kept in a stack
Make many jokes and keep me happy
Yet they make my studies real fun
Daily evening we have a super tea
Ever my family...I will love a ton
Always they help me in homework and studies
Ready to help me with just anything
Sis, Mom and Dad, they are my best buddies
I get everything I want 'coz the things... they bring
So forever they'll be in my life now
They will never be forgotten by me
Ever, they will provide me with great love
Ready they are for the great mom made tea
-Gaurang Rao

10 comments:

  1. I love it! Here's mine http://thelunaticsdiary.blogspot.com/2011/02/amoracounterproducterine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work...and a lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful poem......but you should have written more about your pretty and wonderful sister....after all Sisters ARE THE BEST!! be a good brother and a son!u are very lucky to have such a wonderful and awesome and nice and caring and loving sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely acrostic- glad to know you came from a good family.. here's mine.. http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/happily-tied/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a wonderful post.. and great sentiments... I liked is so much.. keep going ...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/01/whispers-emptiness-and-soul.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a loving family like this someday. Great honor to your family. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...this is sooooo sweet, Gaurang!!
    Families are the best thing one can ever have!! To cherish them is to love them back!
    A lovely lovely acrostic poem, my dear!!!
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful poem and tribute to families all over!

    Can I have some tea with you and your family now ?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.