Sunday, February 20, 2011

Poem 95 - A Clumsy Morning



To all the Mr. Smiths in the world - Mr. Smith in my poem is a
fictional character and this is not used to hurt anybody's feelings.

The same old Mr. Smith clumsy and silly as before
Thinks somebody is hitting him on the head when he hears a knock on the door
One morning he woke up late, quickly bathed forgetting to put soap
Oh! He should not do things more silly now I hope

But then for office he forgot to put a tie
Without eating his food to his wife he said good bye
He took his son's school bag instead of his laptop
And his car in the middle of two roads he did stop

Not only that he parked it there
Oh! Mr. Smith's behavior nobody can bare
He was late for his meeting once again
Oh! Does Mr. Smith really have something called a brain?

Mr. Smith was surprised to not find his laptop
Because of him the meeting they had to stop
Still Mr. Smith will never understand will he?
But if he will change he will surprise me
-Gaurang Rao

7 comments:

  1. I am sure there are many Mr. Smiths around who have found their child's books or lunch in their cases.

    Thank you for reminding me of my inedible sandwiches many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, funny poem! No laptop, no meeting - he'll have to learn to SPEAK again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one, dear.hope he will change..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the tale of Mr. Smith. It is full of humor and wit. Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Gaurang! Such a nice creation in such a small age! I really feel that i got to know about your talent very late! Lots of applauses to you little genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would
    really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got
    your design. Many thanks
    my webpage > http://rallosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.