Friday, February 11, 2011

Poem 86 - Creepy Flat!


Creepy phone calls in the middle of the night
Current goes off and off goes the light
Window shutters shakes up and down
Rain covers the whole town

Ring! Ring ! The phone suddenly rung
Creepy voices quietly sung
Suddenly open flew the door
From outside came many a snore

Ugh! What was happening in this flat
Suddenly something shook the mat
I ran down the spiral staircase
As I ran, open went my shoelace

Tripped and fell into the dark shadows
In the moonlight came blood covered toes
Now was it time for me to die
If it was then good bye
-Gaurang Rao



3 comments:

  1. Gaurang,
    I did feel rather caught up, in the night fear and panic, after reading your excellent words.

    Best wishes, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, agree following this path, you surprised me, I was hoping you would wake up from a bad dream.
    Shadows of fear, lurked in this one. I like the spiral you took me on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gaurang, very well done!!

    Can sense the fear throughout.
    It became murkier and murkier, till
    the blood covered toes came, and then
    it made me smile at the innocent ending.
    LOL!! you just turned it around to bid
    adieu!! farewell!! goodbye!!

    Excellent piece of poetry!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.