Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Poem 49- It's almost Christmas


I stepped out of my house in delight
Everything had become white
Yes, you are right it is snow
It is everywhere high and low

Oh Yes! It is December
It is now that I remember
For a Walk I need to go
In the neighborhood to see the snow

Oh! Every house looks warm
Even the little farm
Each house has a Christmas tree
Decorated completely

In each house there is a small little light
It makes the whole house bright
It reminded me of Christmas
So I didn't make any more fuss

I went back home very, very happy
Remembering to decorate my Christmas tree
And now it is decorated
And my house is also lighted
-Gaurang Rao





1 comment:

  1. I felt like I went with you for the neighborhood walk...
    Lovely ending :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.