Friday, December 3, 2010

Poem 46- Sister's birthday poem


(This poem is dedicated to my sister who's birthday is today, Dec 3)

My silly big sis
Doesn't like my wet sticky kiss
With her I love to fight
What! With her I should be polite?

Being sister and brother
We love one another
The fights we usually forget
But after forgiving I do regret

She might be turning fifteen
But she is very, very mean
But she can also be fun
So she is a sister like none

She is only mine
And she is just fine
HAPPY B'DAY to you
Hope your life feels new
-Gaurang Rao

5 comments:

  1. Cute...
    I love it Gaurang...
    I have a younger sister who is 15 now...
    and we wanted to kill each other but now I am away from home...I miss her so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sumit! I saw your other comment too on my last poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with sumit...only when we are are far away we miss our kins so much...love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW...SO SWEET..
    GOOD GOIN GAURANG...
    LOVE D POEM....

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! i love it. i have two sisters, i really know what you mean.

    super blog here Gaurang. so glad i came across it. you're very talented. keep up the great work.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if possible. All comments are appreciated. Thanks for your support.